Podcasts by Category
The most-watched woman in the history of cable news takes her trademark no-holds barred political and cultural commentary to the world of podcasting with "The Laura Ingraham Show," a part of the Quake Media network. A bestselling author, a breast cancer survivor, and the mother of three internationally-adopted children, Laura was the most listened-to woman in talk radio before making the move to podcasting. Laura has been a trailblazer across multiple media platforms, and she brings a unique perspective to this twice-weekly show thanks in part to her experiences as a white-collar criminal defense litigator and a Supreme Court law clerk. Want to hear episodes before everyone else? Subscribe at quakemedia.com/laura to join the Quake community.
- 1187 - Featuring Harmeet Dhillon and Gordon Chang
Americans' freedom of speech is under assault as Big Tech, the mainstream media, and the Democrat party collude to silence dissenting voices. Civil rights attorney Harmeet Dhillon joins Laura to discuss the future of the free exchange of ideas. Plus, Gordon Chang stops by to expose how China is exploiting the current unrest in America, and how they lended a helping hand to foment the chaos. To listen to all episodes of Laura's podcast please subscribe at: https://quakemedia.com/laura/ Support the show: https://lauraingraham.com/podcast/ See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 02 Mar 2021
- 1186 - Featuring Pat Buchanan and Newt Gingrich
After difficult losses in the Georgia Senate runoffs, what lessons should the GOP learn, and how can we ensure the integrity of future elections? Pat Buchanan and Newt Gingrich join Laura to discuss the consequences of the elections, and what it means for America. To listen to all episodes of Laura's podcast please subscribe at: https://quakemedia.com/laura/ Support the show: https://lauraingraham.com/podcast/ See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 01 Feb 2021
- 1185 - “It either ends with the Left destroying Trump, or it ends up with the Left being repudiated” -- Newt Gingrich reveals what’s at stake as the Dems’ ramp up their impeachment mania
The Left continues to ramp up their impeachment mania and their case falls apart with the emergence of more details. Victor Davis Hanson and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich join Laura to break down the latest developments, and reveal what's at stake.Mon, 30 Sep 2019 - 45min
- 1184 - Dems bet the farm on impeachment as Americans and the markets scream “No!” Guests: Pat Buchanan and Peter SchweizerThu, 26 Sep 2019 - 50min
- 1183 - Suit up! This is the fight of our lives, “for the heart and soul of our country,” says Joe DiGenova on Dems’ impeachment mania.
The Democrats are going all in on impeachment. What does this mean for the "heart and soul" of the country? Bill O'Reilly and Joe DiGenova join Laura it break down the latest updates, and reveal why now is the time to suit up and fight back against the radical Left.Wed, 25 Sep 2019 - 54min
- 1182 - The devaluation of life and the rule of law spawns a house of horrors in South Bend and chaos on our border.
The Left's devaluation of life and the rule of law has spawned a house of horrors in South Bend and chaos on our southern border. Acting Director of Acting Director of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ken Cuccinelli joins Laura to discuss how the administration is cracking down on illegal border crossings. Plus, Rep. Jim Banks of Indiana stops by to expose the demonic abortionist operating out of Pete Buttigieg's hometown.Thu, 19 Sep 2019 - 1h 08min
- 1181 - How Democrats became the party of sore losers -- from Trump to Kavanaugh.
Whether it's Hillary Clinton complaining that the 2016 election was rigged, or Democrats calling for Brett Kavanaugh's impeachment over vicious smears by the NYT, the Left continues to show themselves for who they truly are: sore losers. Mollie Hemingway joins Laura to breakdown the latest developments in the Kavanaugh smears; Rep. Andy Biggs details the Democrats' desperate attempts to impeach the President; and Sen. Rand Paul stops by to explain what actions should be taken in the Middle East.Wed, 18 Sep 2019 - 56min
- 1180 - 9/11 Amnesia: What the elites still refuse to acknowledge about securing the homeland with Michelle Malkin
On the 18th anniversary of the September 11th 2001 terrorist attacks, we remember the lives lost and the lessons that still need to be learned. Michelle Malkin joins Laura to reveal what the elites still refuse to acknowledge about securing the homeland, and how President Trump can keep America safe. Plus, Nigel Farage stops by to share the latest developments in the Brexit chaos.Wed, 11 Sep 2019 - 47min
- 1179 - Media diagnosed with incurable TDS...more fake reporting on fake controversies.
Desperate to bring down Trump, the media continues to create more fake controversies with fake reporting. Byron York joins Laura to expose the media's latest attempts to take down the President. Plus, Gordon Chang stops by to discuss why President Trump is the only candidate running who takes the China threat seriously.Tue, 10 Sep 2019 - 45min
- 1178 - A former NASA scientist exposes the Democrats’ climate change hysteria
CNN spent 7 hours last night airing their climate change town hall with 2020 Democrat candidates, where they proposed regulating everything from your lightbulbs and cheeseburgers to population control. Dr. Roy Spencer, a former NASA scientist, joins Laura to expose the Dem's climate change hysteria, and debunks the top global warming myths.Thu, 05 Sep 2019 - 46min
- 1177 - What the Left’s freak-out over Dave Chappelle says about free speech and the ‘cancel culture’
The “cancel culture” is everywhere in America today. From silencing liberals like Dave Chappelle to abolishing ICE, the Left is determined to fundamentally reshape America. Michelle Malkin joins Laura to detail the latest examples of the “cancel culture,” and what we can do to stop it. Plus, Christian Whiton joins us to explain the latest developments in Hong Kong, and why the majority of Americans favor getting tough on China.Wed, 04 Sep 2019 - 50min
- 1176 - Exposing the Left's latest cultural warpath, and Charlie Kirk reveals how to win over young voters in 2020.
On today’s Best of the Laura Ingraham Podcast, Charlie Kirk joins Laura to reveal how conservatives can win over young voters in 2020. Plus, From "drag queen story hour" at libraries to teaching transgenderism in schools, the Left has been on the cultural warpath to gender bend our kids into submission. President of the Catholic League Bill Donohue joins Laura to discuss the Catholic Church's recent document opposing gender ideology, and reveals what's behind this cultural movement. Walt Heyer, an ex-transgender man who helps people deal with their gender dysphoria, tells his story, and warns of the dangers behind accepting this movement.Tue, 03 Sep 2019 - 1h 01min
- 1175 - “Comey can pretend that he’s been exonerated, but everyone who cares about the FBI will call him what he is: a dirty cop and a liar.” -- Joe DiGenova, on Comey and the IG Report
The DOJ's Inspector General Report on former FBI Director James Comey was released today -- and it contains explosive details on his unethical behavior and corruption. Joe DiGenova joins Laura to expose the truth about Comey: that he is a dirty cop and liar. Plus, Victor Davis Hanson stops by to share his thoughts on Comey, and the latest effort by universities to erase history.Thu, 29 Aug 2019 - 50min
- 1174 - Judge Jeanine lacerates the Deep State ahead of the much anticipated IG report.
The Democrats and their allies in the media continue their lurch to the Left, sounding crazier by the day as they panic over climate change, demand open borders, and continue proclaiming everything a Russian conspiracy. Judge Jeanine Pirro, author of the new book Radicals, Resistance, and Revenge: The Left's Plot to Remake America, joins Laura to expose the radical Left's infiltration of government and the media to bring down President Trump, and what we can to do stop it. Plus, Craig Shirley stops by to discuss the irrelevancy of the NeverTrump, and much more!Wed, 28 Aug 2019 - 55min
- 1173 - Do we really have free speech in America? Ben Shapiro sounds off on the humorless left.
On today’s Best of the Laura Ingraham Podcast, Ben Shapiro joins Laura in an exclusive interview to discuss whether we still have free speech in America. Plus, Chris Redlitz explains his successful non-profit, “The Last Mile,” that helps convicts have a future.Tue, 27 Aug 2019 - 56min
- 1172 - “The Left passionately believes in rigging the election.” -- Newt Gingrich hits the REAL election interference threats...and China is involved too.
The REAL election interference threats are being ignored in the media. Voter fraud continues to be ignored, Big Tech censors conservative voices, and China uses every tool at their disposal to interfere in our elections. Newt Gingrich joins Laura to discuss how can we push back against this election interference, and what President Trump needs to do to win 2020. Plus, what kind of election interference can we expect from Big Tech and Social Media in 2020, and how can we counter their efforts? Michelle Malkin stops by to share her thoughts.Thu, 22 Aug 2019 - 50min
- 1171 - Dinesh D’Souza’s devastating, point by point takedown of the NYT’s “1619 Project.”
The NYT’s “1619 Project” asserts its objective is to take a hard look at the evils of slavery in the US. But reading further into it, it’s clear this is an effort to undermine the US’s legitimacy by claiming that every institution is corrupted by slavery -- and Trump is only causing further harm. Dinesh D’Souza joins Laura to debunk the main assertions in this project, and asks, where is the criticism of Democrats, the party of slavery and segregation? Plus, many on the Left claim the problems African Americans still face today -- especially inner city poverty and crime -- are ultimately because of the legacy of slavery and white supremacy. Gianno Caldwell joins us to explain how in fact, Democrat policies of the last 50 years are largely to blame for the failures of the inner city black communities.Wed, 21 Aug 2019 - 52min
- 1170 - Buchanan makes a compelling case for a gradual US “decoupling” from China, and explains the immigration time bomb that could turn Texas blue
Is President Trump’s tariff policy working against China? Even if some economic harm comes to the US, is it worth it to become independent of the totalitarian state? Pat Buchanan joins Laura to make the case for a gradual "decoupling" from China, and explains the immigration time bomb that could turn Texas blue. Plus, the media continues to ignore the Left’s violence, recently on display by Antifa in Portland. Is it time to finally label this group a terrorist organization? Harmeet Dhillon stops by to discuss.Tue, 20 Aug 2019 - 52min
- 1169 - Muslim reformer Raheel Raza warns of the extremist toxicity of Ilhan Omar, and wild man Ted Nugent on why Rock & Roll is (almost) dead
On this "Best Of the Laura Ingraham Podcast," Raheel Raza, the president of The Council for Muslims Facing Tomorrow, exposes the Ilhan Omar's lies, and how "Islamophobia" is used to silence free speech; Ted Nugent joins Laura for an exclusive interview, and explores what makes music - and the country and culture - truly great; plus, the hosts of the "Sports Like A Boss" podcast Holly McPeak and Anne Marie Anderson stop by to discuss how we can keep the pure joy in kids' sports. Thanks to our sponsors: Genucel= Go to Genucel.com and receive a $30 instant coupon automatically off your order in August. ADT= Trust the nation’s #1 smart home security provider. Visit ADT.com Pluto TV= Watch over 100 TV channels and 1000s of movies on demand all for free. Download Pluto TV today. Home Title Lock= Receive 60 risk-free days of Home Title Lock at HomeTitleLock.com Delta Animal Rescue= Including Delta Animal Rescue in your estate plans. Donate today at DeltaRescue.org/LauraThu, 15 Aug 2019 - 1h 12min
- 1168 - ICYMI: The Democrat debate roundup -- Confiscating wealth, banning fossil fuels, opening the border and bashing Obama
On this "Best Of the Laura Ingraham Podcast," the far-Left's takeover of the Democrat Party was on full display last month at the debates. Everything from open borders to abolishing private health insurance to banning all fossil fuels was on the table. Bill O'Reilly, Chris Christie and Dinesh D'Souza join Laura to analyze what the debates mean for 2020, and why the Obama bashing revealed the true nature of the Dems' lurch to the Left. Thanks to our sponsors: Genucel= Go to Genucel.com and receive a $30 instant coupon automatically off your order in August. ADT= Trust the nation’s #1 smart home security provider. Visit ADT.com Pluto TV= Watch over 100 TV channels and 1000s of movies on demand all for free. Download Pluto TV today. Home Title Lock= Receive 60 risk-free days of Home Title Lock at HomeTitleLock.com Delta Animal Rescue= Including Delta Animal Rescue in your estate plans. Donate today at DeltaRescue.org/LauraWed, 14 Aug 2019 - 1h 10min
- 1167 - Exposing Biden's corrupt ties to China, and why the US should NOT be doing business with them
On this "Best Of the Laura Ingraham Podcast," Peter Schweizer joins Laura to expose the truth about Joe Biden's corrupt ties to China, Steve Moore reveals China's nefarious trade practices, and Gordon Chang explains why the US should NOT be doing business with China. Thanks to our sponsors: Genucel= Go to Genucel.com and receive a $30 instant coupon automatically off your order in August. ADT= Trust the nation’s #1 smart home security provider. Visit ADT.com Pluto TV= Watch over 100 TV channels and 1000s of movies on demand all for free. Download Pluto TV today. Home Title Lock= Receive 60 risk-free days of Home Title Lock at HomeTitleLock.com Delta Animal Rescue= Including Delta Animal Rescue in your estate plans. Donate today at DeltaRescue.org/LauraTue, 13 Aug 2019 - 59min
- 1166 - The boy crisis in America, and how we can end it
On this "Best Of the Laura Ingraham Podcast," Dr. Warren Farrell reveals the burgeoning crisis affecting boys, Lyman Stone exposes the truth about the fertility crisis in the US, and Tomi Lahren stops by to shared why it's important for young conservative women to be strong and stand up.Thu, 08 Aug 2019 - 00min
- 1165 - “We are not addressing people who need real help. Those are the people who are picking up the guns.” -- Raymond Arroyo reveals why we need to open our hearts to strangers
What are the real causes of these mass shootings? Raymond Arroyo explains why we are not addressing people who need real help. Plus, Tammy Bruce joins Laura to expose the radical Left's effort to silence free speech in the wake of the mass shootings. And Kellyanne Conway stops by to share what steps the Trump administration is taking next, and why the Democrats' rhetoric is doing nothing but divide the nationWed, 07 Aug 2019 - 57min
- 1164 - “They’re trivializing genocide” -- Bill Donohue slams Dems rushing to compare Trump to Hitler after the tragic shootings
The latest shootings have the media and Democrats rushing to immediately blame Trump and conservatives, while advocating for tighter controls on our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Dr. Bill Donohue joins Laura to expose the Left’s divisiveness, and reveals how a cultural shift to secularism and atheism may be at the root of this recurring senseless violence. Plus, David Horowitz joins us to share his thoughts, and what he has learned about the importance of morality and faith in our culture.Tue, 06 Aug 2019 - 50min
- 1163 - The “Turn Off the Lights” Party: Banning fossil fuels, opening the border and bashing Obama on full display at the Dem debate
The far-Left’s takeover of the Democrat Party was on full display last night. Everything from open borders to abolishing private health insurance to banning all fossil fuels was on the table. Former Governor Chris Christie and Dinesh D’Souza join Laura to analyze what the debates mean for 2020, and why the Obama bashing revealed the true nature of the Dems’ lurch to the Left.Thu, 01 Aug 2019 - 58min
- 1162 - “The real hatred is coming from the far-Left.” -- Bill O’Reilly slams Dems as debates expose their identity crisis
Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren exposed the Democrats’ identity crisis to the world at the 2nd Democratic debate, as they pitched radical far-left policies while attacking the so-called moderates for not going far enough. Bill O’Reilly, Victor Davis Hanson and Kayleigh McEnany, the National Press Secretary for the Donald Trump 2020 presidential campaign, join Laura for exclusive analysis debate.Wed, 31 Jul 2019 - 58min
- 1161 - "There is something that’s Churchillian about Donald Trump.” -- academic, and author Shelby Steele, in the wake of his comments on Baltimore and Rep. Cummings
The Left once again is playing the race card in lieu of addressing President Trump’s legitimate criticism of the failures of Democrat leadership in struggling US cities such as Baltimore. Rather than calling the President a racist, what are some concrete steps we can take to fix our broken cities? Bob Woodson, an African American community development leader with decades of experience, joins us to share his thoughts. Plus, Dr. Shelby Steele stops by to debunk the Left’s claim that Trump is racist by shining a spotlight on Democrat failures.Tue, 30 Jul 2019 - 58min
- 1160 - “It was almost like elder abuse” -- John Yoo slams Dems’ shameful Mueller hearings
What do the Mueller hearings mean for the future of the Democrats’ quest to impeach President Trump? Renowned lawyer John Yoo joins the podcast to reveal what the hearings really exposed, and his thoughts on the latest case of judicial overreach. Plus, no one has been a fiercer critic of Mueller and the Trump-Russia collusion hoax than Joe DiGenova. He joins Laura to share his thoughts on the Mueller hearings, and whether the witch hunt is finally at an end.Thu, 25 Jul 2019 - 56min
- 1159 - “It’s a disaster” -- Dems give Trump another gift with embarrassing Mueller hearing
Desperate Democrats pinned their hopes on today's hearing with Robert Mueller to convince a skeptical public that President Trump committed crimes. Unfortunately for the Dems, the hearing was an embarrassing "disaster" for them. Gregg Jarrett, Sol Wisenberg and Steven Groves, the Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Press Secretary, join Laura to offer their legal analysis and expose the real scandals behind the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. And thank you to today’s sponsors: Genucel= Order now and Chamonix’s Genucel for bags and puffiness is FREE with your order. Order at Genucel.com Sheex= Visit TRYSHEEX.COM/LAURA and use code LAURA to get 25% off your purchase. ADT Home Security= Go with the Nations #1 smart home security provider ADT. Visit ADT.com Home Title Lock= Receive 60 risk-free days of Home Title Lock protection now by going to HomeTitleLock.com.Wed, 24 Jul 2019 - 57min
- 1158 - "Race hoax in checkout aisle 5!" Why so many are fed up with Generation G (for Grievance)
Another weekend, another hate crime hoax as GA Representative Erica Thomas lies about a man telling her to “go back where you came from.” Michelle Malkin joins Laura to expose the latest hate crime hoax and generation Grievance. Plus, it’s certainly no hoax that social media censorship is real - despite what Big Tech and the media claim. Mary Ann Mendoza, an Angel Mom, stops by to share her story of being banned from Twitter.Tue, 23 Jul 2019 - 47min
- 1157 - Trump frames 2020 as patriotism & prosperity versus socialism & decline
The media is on the attack against Trump once again after his rally last night in North Carolina. But what is Trump really trying to address with his comments? Newt Gingrich joins Laura to discuss how Trump is framing 2020 as a battle between patriotism and prosperity versus socialism and decline. Plus, David Rubin, the former mayor of Shiloh, Israel, joins Laura to expose Ilhan Omar's latest anti-Semitic actions. And Scherie Murray, the Republican from Jamaica who is challenging AOC's seat, reveals how she plans to use conservative principles and Trump's messaging to defeat AOC.Thu, 18 Jul 2019 - 53min
- 1156 - Muslim reformer Raheel Raza warns of the extremist toxicity of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib...a globalist agenda with an Islamist worldview.
This week marks the 50th Anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 journey - possibly mankind’s greatest achievement. Holly Ridings, NASA's first female Chief Flight Director, reveals how we're going back into space in a big way. Dr. Bill Barry, NASA’s chief historian, also joins Laura to share the remarkable story behind Apollo 11, from its Cold War origins to the first step on the moon. Plus, Raheel Raza, the president of The Council for Muslims Facing Tomorrow, exposes the Ilhan Omar's lies, and how "Islamophobia" is used to silence free speech.Wed, 17 Jul 2019 - 47min
- 1155 - How Trump spotlights the radical anti-American takeover of the Democrat Party.
As President Trump continues to spotlight the radical elements of the Democrat Party, the media's and the Left's reactions remain the same: call him a racist. Historian Craig Shirley joins Laura to reveal the truth about the anti-American forces inside the Democrat Party, the real racist Presidents in American history, and what truly makes America a great country. Abby Johnson also joins Laura to expose what she observed at her trip to the border. Plus, former acting-director of ICE Tom Homan stops by to react to his explosive House testimony with AOC, and why Trump's immigration solutions are working.Tue, 16 Jul 2019 - 59min
- 1154 - The coming 2020 election meddling...by Google & Facebook, and how to stop it.
President Trump held his first Social Media Summit to give a voice to those who have been censored by the tech giants. Harmeet Dhillon joins Laura to break down the latest attempts by Big Tech to silence dissenting conservative voices, and expose how they lobby and promote their own agenda. Plus, Gordon Chang stops by to explain why the US should NOT be doing business with China.Thu, 11 Jul 2019 - 51min
- 1153 - Wild man Ted Nugent on why he's not in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and why Rock & Roll is (almost) dead
Rock and Roll legend Ted Nugent joins Laura for an exclusive interview. Nugent explores what makes music - and the country and culture - truly great, why he's not in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, why the genre is dying, and much more. Plus, Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino stop by to share what they discovered about the Kavanaugh hearings in their new book Justice on Trial.Wed, 10 Jul 2019 - 57min
- 1152 - America’s values crisis: A violent family brawl erupts at Disney, as dozens stand by instead of helping. One man steps in. Why?
Raymond Arroyo joins Laura to examine the latest example of America's values in crisis: A violent family brawl erupts at Disney, as dozens stand by instead of helping. But, one man stepped in. Why? Raymond and Laura reveal what's at the heart of America's "observer culture." Plus, White House Deputy Press Secretary Hogan Gidley stops by to expose the Dems' "insane" opposition to adding the citizenship question on the 2020 census.Tue, 09 Jul 2019 - 57min
- 1151 - Jordan Peterson slams Dems on their "privilege" obsession, and Sen. Tom Cotton reflects on the sacrifice of our brave troops
Dr. Jordan Peterson joins the podcast for an exclusive interview, revealing why Trump's message on the wall is so attractive, destroying Elizabeth Warren on reparations, slamming AOC's obsession with "privilege," and much more. Alex Berenson reveals what he discovered in his new book Tell Your Children The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence. Plus, Tom Cotton reflects on the sacrifice of the brave men who gave their lives to defeat tyranny and defend freedom.Thu, 04 Jul 2019 - 1h 10min
- 1150 - Biden’s corruption exposed, and convicts find hope in The Last Mile
On this "Best Of the Laura Ingraham Podcast," Peter Schweizer joins Laura to expose the truth about Joe Biden's corrupt ties to China, Tim Carney discusses his new book "Alienated America,” and Chris Redlitz stops by to explain his successful non-profit that helps convicts have a future.Wed, 03 Jul 2019 - 1h 03min
- 1149 - How the battle for border security affects real Americans, and Trump's secret to winning in 2020
On this “Best Of the Laura Ingraham Podcast,” Tricia Elbrock, a rancher in Animas, NM, shares her personal experiences of living near the border, and reveals why we need a wall. A former gang member turned author and motivator Casey Diaz joins Laura to share his redemption path from convicted murderer to leading a life in Christ. Plus, Victor Davis Hanson stops by to explain Trump's winning secret in his new book, "The Case for Trump."Tue, 02 Jul 2019 - 1h 07min
- 1148 - "No one on that stage is going to beat Trump.” The breakdown of Democrats’ debate discontent.
Open borders, “free” everything and transgender abortion rights - the Democratic debate circus reveals why no one can beat Trump in 2020. Byron York and Pat Buchanan join Laura to breakdown the Democrats’ discontent.Thu, 27 Jun 2019 - 52min
- 1147 - Why Bernie’s college loan bribe will backfire and help drive Trump’s re-election.
Bernie Sanders outdoes Elizabeth Warren by proposing a $2 trillion free college and student debt forgiveness proposal. Dr. Kent Ingle, the President of Southeastern University, a private Christian liberal arts college, joins Laura to reveal the fatal flaws in these far-left, trillion dollar proposals, and offers alternatives that can really improve America's education system. Plus, Vijay Ingam, an outspoken advocate against affirmative action, head admissions consultant at SOS Admissions and author of the book Almost Black, shares his story, and offers advice on how your kids should approach college admissions.Wed, 26 Jun 2019 - 45min
- 1146 - A female Olympian & top sports broadcaster reveal how to keep the pure joy in kids’ sports.
With diseases on the rise both in the US and around the world, it’s time to view border security as a public health issue. Heather Higgins, President and CEO of Independent Women’s Voice, joins Laura to reveal why our government should both require that sensible rules about vaccination apply to all, not just some, who enter the U.S. Plus, the hosts of the "Sports Like A Boss" podcast Holly McPeak, a three-time beach volleyball Olympian, and Anne Marie Anderson, an Emmy award winning sports broadcaster, stop by to discuss how we can keep the pure joy in kids’ sports.Tue, 25 Jun 2019 - 1h 07min
- 1145 - “Right now we have at least 570,000 immigration fugitives” and hundreds of thousands whose appeals have almost run out. - Deputy ICE Dir. exposes the shocking extent of our immigration crisis
A Syrian refugee is arrested for plotting to bomb a Pittsburgh church - Laura and Raymond break down the latest details, and demonstrate how Trump was right to halt immigration. Matt Albence, the Deputy Director of ICE, stops by to expose the shocking extent of our immigration crisis. Plus, Dr. Wilfred Reilly stops by to reveal the truth about the Lefts' reparations proposals.Thu, 20 Jun 2019 - 47min
- 1144 - Trump’s campaign kickoff shows even as an incumbent, he’s the outsider - as Dems move to mainstream socialism.
President Trump officially kicks off his re-election campaign in Florida at a massive rally. Laura interviews Raynard Jackson, the Founder and Chairman of Black Americans for a Better Future, and Amy Kremer, the chairwoman of Women for Trump, to reveal how Trump can win re-election in 2020. Craig Shirley stops by to explain why the polls now are meaningless, and how the Democrats are on the path to socialism. Plus, your calls!Wed, 19 Jun 2019 - 1h 00min
- 1143 - “A glib moron,” says Victor Davis Hanson about Buttigieg immigration critique on Trump, and how Trump has already won the China debate & exposed the 2020 Dems
Trump announcement of a new immigration policy has the Left up in arms once again. Jessica Vaughn and Victor Davis Hanson join Laura to discuss its implications, and how to deal with the radial Left's latest hateful smears. Plus, Gordon Chang stops by to discuss the latest developments with China, and hope President Trump is already making great strides in their negotiations.Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - 52min
- 1142 - BONUS - SNEAK PEEK OF 22 HOURS: AN AMERICAN NIGHTMARE
It’s a case nightmares are made of. We’ve got your sneak peek into the new true-crime series, 22 Hours: An American Nightmare. It's the frightening story of a D.C. power couple, their 10-year-old son, and housekeeper who were held hostage, tortured, and brutally murdered inside their burning D.C. mansion. You won’t believe what happened during those last 22 hours alive, and the shocking trail of evidence that led police to the killer! Did he have help? Hear from key witnesses who reveal never-before heard details. Will this investigation lead to the release of newly-discovered and confidential audio recordings so the public can hear the trial for the first time ever? Listen to the first episode now: http://bit.ly/2XDFub0 New episodes will be available every Monday on PodcastOne.com and Apple Podcasts. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!Fri, 14 Jun 2019 - 10min
- 1141 - The Media Bias Hall of Shame has Russia on the Brain - and yes, we name names.
The media is at it again with their latest freakout over Trump's interview with George Stephanopoulos. Brent Bozell joins Laura to discuss his new book, and reveals who belongs in the Media Bias Hall of Shame. Plus, Dr. Lisa Strohman, a clinical psychologist specializing in online addiction, exposes dangers lurking online, and how you can protect your kids.Thu, 13 Jun 2019 - 52min
- 1140 - Gender bending our kids into submission - the Left’s new cultural warpath.
From "drag queen story hour" at libraries to teaching transgenderism in schools, the Left has been on the cultural warpath to gender bend our kids into submission. President of the Catholic League Bill Donohue joins Laura to discuss the Catholic Church's recent document opposing gender ideology, and reveals what's behind this cultural movement. Walt Heyer, an ex-transgender man who helps people deal with their gender dysphoria, tells his story, and warns of the dangers behind accepting this movement. Plus, we hear from the hosts of the new podcast 22 Hour: And American Nightmare .Wed, 12 Jun 2019 - 1h 03min
- 1139 - The Democrats’ plan to “re-found” America through mass illegal immigration exposed: Texas & California are just tip of the iceberg.
The migrant crisis continues to worsen as Congress, and specifically the Democrats, neglect passing any legislation that will secure our borders and stop the flow of smugglers and traffickers into our country. Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick and Del Rio Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz join Laura to discuss what they've observed on the border, and reveal what must be done to keep America safe.Tue, 11 Jun 2019 - 55min
- 1138 - Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: The 75th Anniversary of D-Day
On the 75th Anniversary of D-Day, Sen. Tom Cotton, Craig Shirley, and Raymond Geddes, one of the paratroopers who stormed the beaches of Normandy that day, join Laura to reflect on the sacrifice of the brave men who gave their lives to defeat tyranny and defend freedom.Thu, 06 Jun 2019 - 59min
- 1137 - The Best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast: Charlie Kirk, Fr. Benedict Kiely and Conrad Black
On today's Best Of The Laura Ingraham Podcast, Charlie Kirk explains how conservatives can win over young voters in 2020, Fr. Benedict Kiely reveals the truth about Christian genocide in the Middle East, and Conrad Black stops by to discuss his conversation with Trump, and the implosion of the globalist guard here, in the UK and across Europe.Wed, 05 Jun 2019 - 1h 07min
- 1136 - The Best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast: Bret Easton Ellis and Stephen Auth
On today’s Best Of The Laura Ingraham Podcast, Bret Easton Ellis joins Laura to discuss how Trump is driving Democrats to self-sabotage and why Trump will be re-elected. Plus, Stephen Auth, prominent investor and author of the new book The Missionary of Wall Street, joins Laura to discuss how charity isn't just about giving away money; it's about saving souls.Tue, 04 Jun 2019 - 1h 05min
- 1135 - How to fight back and win against the Left-wing's social media censors, with Michelle Malkin
The Left calls for more censorship of conservatives in response to an edited video mocking Nancy Pelosi. Michelle Malkin joins Laura to expose the latest efforts of social media to silence conservatives, and explains how to fight back. Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick stops by to update us on the latest developments of the border crisis. Plus, your calls!Thu, 30 May 2019 - 59min
- 1134 - Joe DiGenova unloads on Mueller’s parting shot to Trump, and Laura names America's worst China enablers.
Robert Mueller speaks for the first time since the special counsel investigation started two years ago. Sol Wisenberg and Joe DiGenova join Laura to provide expert legal analysis so you can understand what's really behind the Trump-Russia hoax. Plus, Steve Moore stops by to expose China's nefarious trade practices, and debunks the so-called experts' latest predictions of an impending economic recession.Wed, 29 May 2019 - 1h 01min
- 1133 - become the worst nightmare you’ve ever had to live with.” - Nigel Farage on Brexit and the populist nationalist movement
The EU elections shows once again that the populist nationalist movement has not slowed down. Nigel Farage joins Laura to discuss this historic election that defied the elites’ expectations. Plus, former Greenpeace founder Dr. Patrick Moore stops by to expose the falsehoods underpinning the climate extremist movement.Tue, 28 May 2019 - 1h 02min
- 1132 - Understand how Trump & Brexit foreshadowed the Big Globalist Crack-up and the rise of economic patriotism. Pat Buchanan & Yoram Hazony spell out what’s at stake.
The rise of economic patriotism continues as the EU elections get underway, and the globalist elite fight to save what influence they have left. Yoram Hazony and Pat Buchanan join Laura to discuss the left's growing intolerance of the legitimacy of democracy, how liberal views are spread in universities, and problems of US interventionism in the Middle East.Thu, 23 May 2019 - 1h 00min
- 1131 - The Missionary of Wall Street: How Stephen Auth went from managing billions to saving souls on the streets of NYC.
Stephen Auth, prominent investor and author of the new book The Missionary of Wall Street, joins Laura to discuss how charity isn’t just about giving away money it’s about saving souls. Plus, former Secretary of Education Bill Bennett stops by to explain what we can do about America’s lurch toward socialism, and the Left’s radicalism.Wed, 22 May 2019 - 1h 05min
- 1130 - “The whole European model...is going to blow up.” Newly pardoned Conrad Black on the fate of the EU, Canada, and his conversation with Trump.
Joe Biden officially kicks off his campaign by taking credit for the booming economy under Trump. Victor Davis Hanson joins Laura to discuss this laughable claim, along with the latest news on the border crisis and China. Plus, newly pardoned Conrad Black stops by to discuss his conversation with Trump, and the implosion of the globalist guard here, in the UK and across Europe.Tue, 21 May 2019 - 1h 20min
- 1129 - Trump seeks to end chain migration but should he push for lower legal immigration until border is fixed?
Mercedes Schlapp joins Laura to discuss President Trump's new immigration plan to end chain migration - but does it do enough to solve America's immigration crisis? Mark Krikorian also joins to discuss this issue, and whether legal immigration levels should be lowered. Plus, Shannon Bream stops by to share her hilarious Miss USA bikini story, as she looks on the bright side of life.Thu, 16 May 2019 - 1h 59min
- 1128 - Christians tortured, killed and media yawn...and Democrats’ big lie about “Medicare for all”
Fr. Benedict Kiely reveals the truth about Christian genocide in the Middle East, and details what may have started the slaughter. Dr. Ramin Oskoui joins Laura to explain how we can lower health care costs without resorting to the Democrats' financially irresponsible Medicare for all approach. Plus, Steven Camarota stops by to expose how costly illegal immigration is to our overburdened health care system.Wed, 15 May 2019 - 1h 01min
- 1127 - Bret Easton Ellis on how Trump has driven Democrats to self-sabotage.
Big Tech continues to censor conservative voices, stifling free speech. Brent Bozell and Harmeet Dhillon stop by to expose the latest examples of conservative censorship, and reveal what we can do about it. Plus, Bret Easton Ellis joins Laura to discuss how Trump is driving Democrats to self-sabotage and why Trump will be re-elected."Tue, 14 May 2019 - 1h 15min
- 1126 - Newt Gingrich lays waste to Dems’ pathetic Barr battle and my first-hand account of the border insanity.
Laura and Raymond discuss their trip to the southern border, exposing how cartels are smuggling drugs and dangerous criminals into our country. Border Patrol Agent Hector Garza joins to break down the crisis. Plus, Newt Gingrich stops by to lay waste to Democrats' pathetic battle against Bill Barr and their endless investigations.Thu, 09 May 2019 - 1h 20min
- 1125 - The Best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast: A former gang member finds redemption, China’s dystopian terror state, and the growing fertility crisis.
On today’s podcast, Laura is joined by a former gang member who turned his life around and found God. Plus, Gordon Chang slams the dystopian terror occurring in China, Lyman Stone exposes the truth about the fertility crisis in the US, and Dr. Jean Twenge reveals why teens are receiving too much exposure to screens.Wed, 08 May 2019 - 1h 20min
- 1124 - The Border Crisis exposed with Chief Border Patrol Agent Raul Ortiz and Pat Buchanan
In this Best of the Laura Ingraham Podcast Pat Buchanan joins Laura to discuss the border crisis and this existential threat to Western civilization, Raymond Arroyo interviews Border Patrol sector Chief Raul Ortiz on the Texas border with an exclusive firsthand account of the growing problem, & Dr. Thomas Sowell joins for an interview to discuss reparations.Tue, 07 May 2019 - 55min
- 1123 - "Nothing short of disgraceful" Kellyanne Conway slams Dems' treatment of Barr in exclusive interview
Attorney General Bill Barr skipped the House Judiciary hearing today and the Dems are furious. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway joins Laura to talk about the failed attacks on Barr aimed at getting Trump out the White House, the lefts efforts to boost 2020 chances, and she exposes the Democrats lack of message. Congressman Andy Biggs joins to discuss the treatment of AG Barr and the outrageous attempts to distract from the outcome of the Mueller report.Thu, 02 May 2019 - 57min
- 1122 - The post-Mueller report meltdown continues, and Charlie Kirk reveals how to win over young voters
The Democrats and their allies in the media continue their post-Mueller report meltdown as Attorney General Bill Barr testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Joe DiGenova stops by to blast the "Weissmann report" and disgraceful Democrats such as Adam Schiff. Plus, Charlie Kirk joins the podcast to reveal how conservatives can win over young voters in 2020.Wed, 01 May 2019 - 1h 03min
- 1121 - “Ramblin’” Joe Biden stumbles to explain away the Trump economy...and the big college scam.
Joe Biden officially enters the 2020 race in a rambling speech that desperately tries to explain away the extraordinary Trump economy. Plus, Richard Vedder stops by to reveal the truth about the big college scam.Tue, 30 Apr 2019 - 55min
- 1120 - The Best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast: Dr. Jordan Peterson, Dr. Paul Nathanson, & Dr. Shelby Steel
In this best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast Laura Dr. Jordan Peterson joins the podcast for an exclusive interview, revealing why Trump's message on the wall is so attractive, Dr. Paul Nathanson, a gender relations professor, exposes the truth behind the left’s assault on traditional gender, and reveals what transhumanism is all about, and Dr. Shelby Steele joins the podcast for an exclusive interview.Thu, 25 Apr 2019 - 1h 35min
- 1119 - The Best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast: The Infantilization of Adulthood, Esports, Vaping Dangers & More
In this best of the Laura Ingraham Podcast Laura & Raymond discuss the Infantilization of adulthood, the emergence of esports and the increasing addiction to gaming, the dumbest things you’ve done in college, the dangers of e-cigarettes and vaping, & UCLA Law Professor Eugene Volokh discusses free speech rights over a t-shirt ban at a Nevada based elementary school.Wed, 24 Apr 2019 - 1h 41min
- 1118 - The Best of The Laura Ingraham Podcast: Ben Shapiro, Alex Berenson, Warren Farrell PhD, Jennifer Cohen
In this best of Laura Ingraham Podcast Laura and Ben Shapiro discuss free speech, Alex Berenson reveals what he discovered in his new book Tell Your Children The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence. Dr. Warren Farrell reveals the burgeoning crisis affecting boys and fitness expert Jennifer Cohen takes your calls on how to improve your exercise regimen to increase your overall well-being and happinessTue, 23 Apr 2019 - 1h 45min
- 1117 - Complete meltdown on Left as Trump is vindicated and Barr schools lazy reporters.
After two years of intense scrutiny and investigation, the Mueller probe is finally finished and has been released to the public. Laura and Raymond are joined by Jay Sekulow, Byron York and Hans Von Spakovsky to examine its contents, and expose the media’s meltdown.Thu, 18 Apr 2019 - 1h 00min
- 1116 - Buchanan on the border crisis: “This is the existential crisis of Western civilization.”
As the media continues to fawn over Mayor Pete Buttigieg, the crisis on the southern border grows worse. Pat Buchanan joins Laura to discuss this existential threat to Western civilization, the 2020 race, climate change, and much more. Plus, Laura takes your calls on what Congress should do to stop the immigration crisis.Wed, 17 Apr 2019 - 1h 15min
- 1115 - Inspiration and a wake-up call rises through the embers of Notre Dame.
Laura recounts the terrible tragedy of the fire at the Notre Dame Cathedral with Father Benedict Kiely. Bill Donohue also stops by to discuss this and the 2020 Democrat candidate Pete Buttigieg. Plus, an inspirational story from veteran Micah Fink on what he’s doing to helps vets overcome PTSD.Tue, 16 Apr 2019 - 1h 17min
- 1114 - America’s Spygates: From the Russian collusion hoax to Chinese infiltration of our schools
The Democrats and media have a meltdown over Bill Barr’s admission that there was spying on the Trump campaign. Governor Chris Christie joins to discuss this and more. Plus, Massachusetts Attorney General Andrew Lelling stops by to expose how China is infiltrating our schools, and Gordon Chang reveals the increasing persecution of Christians and others in China.Thu, 11 Apr 2019 - 1h 25min
- 1113 - How to expose the Left's vicious agenda of intimidation and demonization? Bill Barr and Candace Owens show us.
The Democrats' campaign to intimidate conservatives continues, this time with separate Congressional hearings. Attorney General Bill Barr and Candace Owens demonstrate how to fight back when confronted by Democrat demonization. Plus, Dr. Wilfred Reilly, Professor at Kentucky State University and author of Hate Crime Hoax, stops by to share his thoughts, and reveals his experiences being silenced by social media companies.Wed, 10 Apr 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1112 - How to lose America without fighting a war? Continue acting like the “United States of Amnesty” instead of the United States of America
Laura exposes the fraud of economic migrants who are taking advantage of the broken US immigration system. Art Arthur joins to discuss how false credible fear claims are contributing to the surging border crisis. And U.S. Border Patrol Council Vice President Art Del Cueto details firsthand accounts of the failed asylum process at the border and the demeaning treatment of border patrol agents by college students and American media outlets.Tue, 09 Apr 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1111 - Identity politics poison courtesy of Rev. Al & the 2020 field
2020 Democrat hopefuls make their way to Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network convention to promote their core message: identity politics. Laura and Raymond expose the truth behind the identity politics scam. Plus, Brian Solis, author of Life Scale: How To Live A More Creative, Productive, And Happy Life, reveals the importance of putting down your smart phone and turning off social media.Thu, 04 Apr 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1110 - Do we really have free speech in America? Ben Shapiro sounds off on the humorless Left
Do we still have free speech in America? Ben Shapiro joins Laura in an exclusive interview to discuss this and more. Plus, Laura takes your calls on whether it is time to retire Trump's campaign slogan, Make America Great Again, and replace it with Keep America Great.Wed, 03 Apr 2019 - 1h 31min
- 1109 - How a former MS-13 gang member and Planned Parenthood staffer found redemption.
Laura talks about the benefit of slowing down in your life and the power of human redemption. Joined by former MS-13 gang member turned author and motivator Casey Diaz, listen as he talks about his redemption from convicted murderer to leading a life in Christ. And the creators of the film Unplanned- Cary Solomon & Chuck Konzelman join Laura to discuss the redemption of Abby Johnson a Planned Parenthood worker and how this film has defied critics and changed so many lives around the world.Tue, 02 Apr 2019 - 1h 35min
- 1108 - What if nations cease to exist? Why is the Left here and abroad actively fighting for a borderless world?
From the UK to America, sovereignty is under assault by the open-borders Left. Pat Buchanan and Nigel Farage join Laura to discuss the ramifications of the globalists' agenda, and what we need to do to preserve national sovereignty.Thu, 28 Mar 2019 - 1h 00min
- 1107 - Transhumanism and the assault on traditional gender and masculinity
The fallout from the dual hoaxes - Russian collusion and Jussie Smollett - continues. Byron York joins to discuss this and more. Plus, Dr. Paul Nathanson, a gender relations professor, exposes the truth behind the left’s assault on traditional gender, and reveals what transhumanism is all about.Wed, 27 Mar 2019 - 1h 35min
- 1106 - Meltdown: What the Russia and Smollett Hoax Reveal about the Desperate Left
Mueller’s exoneration of Trump for collusion and obstruction has caused a meltdown on the left. Alan Dershowitz, Rep. Mark Meadows and Victor Davis Hanson join to discuss this and more. Plus, what Jussie Smollett’s hoax reveals about the left.Tue, 26 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1105 - “It’s insane:” Jordan Peterson destroys Elizabeth Warren on reparations, AOC’s “privilege” obsession.
Dr. Jordan Peterson joins the podcast for an exclusive interview, revealing why Trump's message on the wall is so attractive, destroying Elizabeth Warren on reparations, slamming AOC's obsession with "privilege," and much more. Plus, Peter Schweizer stops by to expose the truth about Joe Biden's corrupt ties to China.Thu, 21 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1104 - Suing liberals into better behavior, and why the foreign policy elites love Biden.
Joe Biden is earning the endorsement of the foreign policy elites, who want to go back to the days when they could freeload off the US. Newt Gingrich and Devin Nunes stop by to discuss this, and how to stop social media from censoring conservatives. Plus, solutions to overcoming the porn addiction crisis.Wed, 20 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1103 - Abolishing the electoral college, packing the Supreme Court, and reparations for slavery - which 2020 Dem has the most radical agenda?
Elizabeth Warren, Cory Booker and other 2020 Democrats compete for the most radical platforms; Victor Davis Hanson stops by to discuss this and more. Plus, Rep. Nunes sues Twitter, and an exclusive interview with the DEA Agent who took down El Chapo.Tue, 19 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1102 - What the Beto O'Rourke Roll Out Reveals About Dems' 2020 Plans - They're Comin' For Texas
The media fawns over Beto O'Rourke's presidential campaign announcement, Mercedes Schlapp stops by to update us on the national emergency showdown in the Senate, cyber security expert Tom Kelly gives tips on how you can protect your online data, and Fr. Gerald Murray reveals the true history of St. Paddy's Day.Thu, 14 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1101 - Leno Smashes Political Comedy, Socialism Kills, and Is Biden the Dems’ Magic Bullet?Wed, 13 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1100 - Why the Left Needs to Take Out Reagan, And Why Apple Has Decided to Silence a Climate Change Skeptic
Reagan biographer Craig Shirley joins Laura to discuss Ocasio-Cortez's economic and historical ignorance on display at SXSW, geologist and climate change skeptic Gregory Wrightstone reveals how Apple censored his climate app, and why is Pelosi backtracking from the Dems' impeachment mantra?Tue, 12 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1099 - Liberals’ hilarious meltdown over Manafort verdict, Pat Buchanan on the migrant invasion, and VDH explains Trump’s winning secret
Liberals react to Paul Manafort’s sentencing with hilarious conspiracy theories, Pat Buchanan exposes the consequences of the migrant invasion, and Victor Davis Hanson stops by to explain Trump’s winning secret in his new book, “The Case for Trump.”Fri, 08 Mar 2019 - 1h 40min
- 1098 - Laura's Plan to Fight the Left's War on Free Speech, and How To Stop Millions More From Flooding Across Our Borders, with @DineshDSouza and @AndrewCMcCarthy
The intolerant Left was on full display at Portland State University, former ICE Director Thomas Homan slams Democrats' immigration policies, and Andrew McCarthy stops by to explain the Democrats' endless investigations of the White House.Thu, 07 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1097 - Hillary Adopts Phony Southern Accent to Scream More Lies, Dems Ignore the Border Crisis, and Making the Most Out Of Lent This Year
Hillary Clinton continues her lying streak in Selma, Lt. Governor Dan Patrick and Rep. Steve Scalise slam politicians on both sides for neglecting the border crisis, Father Robert Sirico discusses the importance of Lent, and producer Mike McDonald interviews CPAC attendees.Wed, 06 Mar 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1096 - Laura Rocks the House at CPAC, Dems Running on Socialism in 2020, and Exclusive Interview with Dr. Shelby SteeleThu, 28 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1095 - Cohen’s MSNBC Try-Out Falls Flat as Media & Dems Collude to Hurt Trump’s North Korea Summit
Convicted liar Michael Cohen calls Trump a racist in the Democrats’ circus hearing, Mercedes Schlapp stops by to discuss Trump’s summit in Vietnam and the national emergency declaration, and Tim Carney discusses his new book “Alienated America.”Wed, 27 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1094 - Climate Change Indoctrination, NeverTrump's 2020 Dilemma, and Convicts Find Hope in The Last Mile
Dianne Feinstein is confronted by disrespectful and brainwashed students demanding she vote for the Green New Deal, Byron York stops by to explain the dilemma for NeverTrumpers in 2020, and Chris Redlitz explains his successful non-profit that helps convicts have a future. Plus, an Oscar recap with film critic Armond White.Tue, 26 Feb 2019 - 1h 35min
- 1093 - Smollett Surrenders but the Left Won't Give Up Their Victimhood Obsession - with Joe DiGenova & Adam CarollaThu, 21 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1092 - “Hate Crime” hoaxes exposed, colleges majoring in “Trump Resistance,” and how “short burst” exercise can jumpstart your life.
Dr. Wilfred Reilly, Professor of Political Science at Kentucky State University and author of the new book Hate Crime Hoax: How The Left Is Selling A Fake Race War exposes the truth about these hoaxes, and what we can do to stop them. Also, Spencer Brown stops by to reveal the latest leftist absurdity on college campuses; and fitness expert Jennifer Cohen takes your calls on how to improve your exercise regimen to increase your overall well-being and happiness!Wed, 20 Feb 2019 - 1h 36min
- 1091 - The National Emergency On The Southern Border, Andrew McCabe's Attempted Coup d'état, and Jussie Smollett's Hate Crime Hoax
White House Director of Strategic Communications Mercedes Schlapp stops by to share the latest updates on President Trump's national emergency declaration; Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz reveals his thoughts on the national emergency, Andrew McCabe's attempted coup, and much more; and Jussie Smollett's hate crime hoax leaves the media and Democrats scrambling to hide their complicity in spreading this fake news.Tue, 19 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1090 - The Disastrous Border “Security” Bill, and the Intolerant Left Continues Its Campaign to Silence Conservatives
Laura and Raymond expose the details of the disastrous border security bill and take your calls demanding Trump refuse to sign it. Rep. Andy Biggs and Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson reveal how we can really secure our borders. Plus, Danielle D’Souza stops by to expose the latest campus intolerance from the Left.Thu, 14 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1089 - Once Again, “Bipartisanship” Bows Before the Chamber of Commerce and La Raza on Immigration
Laura and Raymond examine Congress's latest failed attempt to fix our broken immigration system. Plus, Gregg Jarrett exposes the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, and Dr. Warren Farrell reveals the burgeoning crisis affecting young men and boys.Wed, 13 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
- 1088 - Trump Towers Over Beto O’Rourke in his Hometown, Laura’s Exclusive Interview with Trump, and Galentines Day
Fresh off their visit to the Trump and Beto rallies in El Paso, TX, Laura and Raymond breakdown their observations. Plus, Laura’s interview with President Trump, the ludicrous Green New Deal unravels, and Happy Galentines Day?Tue, 12 Feb 2019 - 1h 30min
Podcasts similar to The Laura Ingraham Show
- Global News Podcast BBC World Service
- Bill O’Reilly’s No Spin News and Analysis Bill O'Reilly
- The Glenn Beck Program Blaze Podcast Network
- El Partidazo de COPE Cadena COPE
- Herrera en COPE Cadena COPE
- The Charlie Kirk Show Charlie Kirk
- The Best of Coast to Coast AM Coast to Coast AM
- Mark Levin Podcast Cumulus Podcast Network
- The Dan Bongino Show Cumulus Podcast Network | Dan Bongino
- Es la Mañana de Federico esRadio
- Hondelatte raconte - Christophe Hondelatte Europe 1
- The Michael Savage Show Michael Savage
- NHKラジオニュース NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)
- La rosa de los vientos OndaCero
- The Rush Limbaugh Show Premiere Networks
- Nadie Sabe Nada SER Podcast
- TED Talks Daily TED
- Rush Limbaugh Morning Update The Rush Limbaugh Show
- 三四郎のオールナイトニッポン0(ZERO) ニッポン放送
- 辛坊治郎 ズーム そこまで言うか！ ニッポン放送
- 霜降り明星のオールナイトニッポン ニッポン放送
- 飯田浩司のOK! Cozy up！ Podcast ニッポン放送
- 吳淡如人生實用商學院 吳淡如
- 武田鉄矢・今朝の三枚おろし 文化放送PodcastQR