Filtrar por gênero
Drawing on years of experience as communications chief for President George W. Bush and senior advisor for the McCain-Palin campaign, Nicolle Wallace provides political insight and clarity on where the decision-makers stand on complex issues. Join her for analysis and discussion with the key newsmakers every weekday.
- 1135 - "There is no longer a moral bar in the Republican Party”
Nicolle Wallace discusses the latest developments in the controversy surrounding Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker, a bombshell revelation from the trial of the found of the right-wing group Oath Keepers, the battle for democracy ahead of the midterms, an update from Ukraine and more. Joined by: Yamiche Alcindor, Rick Wilson, Donna Edwards, Glenn Kirschner, Mary McCord, John Brennan, Mike Schmidt, Griff Witte, Kim Atkins Stohr, Frank Figliuzzi, Stacey Abrams, Cal Perry and Igor Novikov.Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - 1h 33min
- 1134 - "The long dark shadow of the disgraced ex-president”
Nicolle Wallace discusses New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman’s new book, which chronicles Trump’s presidency and what happens next as well as a look President Biden’s trip to Florida to survey the damage of Hurricane Ian, the latest on the bombshell revelations about Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker and more. Joined by: Maggie Haberman, Cornell Belcher, David Jolly, Miles Taylor, Tia Mitchell, Matt Dowd, Eddie Glaude, Vaughn Hillyard and Tim Miller.Wed, 5 Oct 2022 - 1h 33min
- 1133 - “A bombshell in a critical midterm Senate race”
Nicolle Wallace discusses the reporting that Republican Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker paid for his girlfriend’s abortion, Trump’s emergency appeal to the Supreme Court to block the DOJ’s criminal investigation into the documents seized from Mar-a-Lago, a look ahead at the midterms and a conversation with Mary Trump, the niece of the former president. Joined by: Alexi McCammond, Patricia Murphy, Tara Setmayer, Rick Stengel, Carol Leonnig, Joyce Vance, Steve Kornacki, Katie Benner, Frank Figliuzzi, Mary Trump, and Robert Gibbs.Tue, 4 Oct 2022 - 1h 32min
- 1132 - Rachel Maddow previews her new podcast
Rachel Maddow gives a special preview of her new podcast, “Rachel Maddow Presents: Ultra.” In this eight-part original series, Rachel tells an all-but-forgotten true story of American extremism getting supercharged, connecting the dots between sitting members of Congress aiding and abetting a plot to overthrow the government and the lengths they would go to in order to cover their tracks. Follow the series now: https://link.chtbl.com/rmpu_fdtwTue, 4 Oct 2022 - 02min
- 1131 - “Lighting a match in the tinderbox that is American politics”
Nicolle Wallace discusses the former president’s recent statements about former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, the trial of the right wing militia group Oath Keepers, the latest on the search efforts for Hurricane Ian and a conversation with White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain. Joined by: Peter Strzok, Charlie Sykes, Claire McCaskill, Ryan Reilly, Kerry Sanders, Glenn Thrush, David Laufman, Jackie Alemany, Ben Rhodes, Ron Klain and Maya Wiley.Mon, 3 Oct 2022 - 1h 32min
- 1130 - "An obvious, incredibly serious, criminal investigation"
Nicolle Wallace discusses the latest on Hurricane Ian after it makes a second landfall in South Carolina, the former president's lawyers warning in the Mar-a-Lago documents investigation, Vladimir Putin's dramatic escalation against the United States and the West and more. Joined by: Kathy Park, Ali Velshi, Mike McNees, Carol Leonnig, Neal Katyal, Michael Steele, Rev. Al Sharpton, Michael McFaul, Alexander Vindman, Shaq Brewster, Blayne Alexander, Nicolete Vaughn, Mara Gay, Harry Litman and Stan Hays.Fri, 30 Sep 2022 - 1h 29min
- 1129 - "A herculean rescue effort"
Nicolle Wallace discusses the rescue operations in Florida in the wake of Hurricane Ian and the forecast for where it's expected to impact next, the wife of Supreme Court Clarence Thomas testifying in front of the January 6th Select Committee and Denver Riggleman's new book which chronicles his time on the committee. Joined by: Steve Patterson, Bill Karins, Art Delacruz, Craig Fugate, Denver Riggleman, Ali Velshi, Rick Locastro, Russel Honore, Luke Broadwater, Katie Benner, Andrew Weissman and Ryan Reilly.Thu, 29 Sep 2022 - 1h 33min
- 1128 - "There are so many investigations swirling"
Stephanie Ruhle, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses the delay of the January 6th Select Committee's hearing due to Hurricane Ian, Mark Meadows appearing in court in Georgia in a grand jury investigation and how Florida is preparing for the hurricane. Joined by: Katie Benner, Joyce Vance, David Jolly, Blayne Alexander and Ellison Barber.Tue, 27 Sep 2022 - 44min
- 1127 - "An ongoing cancer in our democracy"
Nicolle Wallace discusses the newest developments in the January 6th Select Committee’s investigation ahead of their newest hearing, another huge set back for the right of women to control their own bodies and health after a judge in Arizona allows a near total abortion ban, the former president’s growing embrace of QAnon and the protests in Iran. Joined by: Luke Broadwater, Mary McCord, Claire McCaskill, John Heilemann, Errin Haines, Charlie Sykes, Jonathan Lemire, Ashley Parker, Vaughn Hillyard, Simon Shuster, Michael McFaul and Nazanin BoniadiMon, 26 Sep 2022 - 1h 33min
- 1126 - "You can't legislate somebody having some shame”
Nicolle Wallace discusses next week’s newest January 6th Selection Committee hearing, the latest news from GOP candidates around the country and a conversation with Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney for the former president. Joined by: Rep. Zoe Lofgren, Katie Benner, Andrew Weissmann, Dahlia Lithwick, Michael Steele, Rev. Al Sharpton, Michael Cohen, John Heilemann, Eddie Glaude and Marc Elias.Fri, 23 Sep 2022 - 1h 33min
- 735 - Lives Well LivedThu, 11 Mar 2021 - 50min
- 2 - Welcome to "Deadline: White House"Tue, 03 Apr 2018 - 00min
Podcasts semelhantes a Deadline: White House
- This Week with George Stephanopoulos ABC News
- The Beat with Ari Melber Ari Melber, MSNBC
- The Late Show Pod Show with Stephen Colbert CBS
- All In with Chris Hayes Chris Hayes, MSNBC
- NBC Meet the Press Chuck Todd, NBC News
- Anderson Cooper 360 CNN
- Freakonomics Radio Freakonomics Radio + Stitcher
- Sekulow Jay Sekulow
- Morning Joe Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC
- The ReidOut with Joy Reid Joy Reid, MSNBC
- KCRW's Left, Right & Center KCRW
- The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC
- Mea Culpa with Michael Cohen LSJ Media Group and Audio Up, Inc.
- The Mehdi Hasan Show Mehdi Hasan, MSNBC
- Legal AF by MeidasTouch Meidas Media Network
- The MeidasTouch Podcast MeidasTouch
- The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle MSNBC
- Velshi MSNBC
- PBS NewsHour - Full Show PBS NewsHour
- The Mary Trump Show Politicon
- The Rachel Maddow Show Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
- Hell & High Water with John Heilemann The Recount
- The Young Turks TYT Network
- On Point WBUR